Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

, ,

Seventeen still performs passionately at AAA even 8 years after they first debuted

 

Shadow 

March 

HOT

theqoo 

-They're the definition of passion itself

-Their stage was absolutely crazy. They were on fire.

-I'm so f*cking proud of them

-The best thing I did this year was becoming a fan of Seventeen

-They're seriously the best...

-No wonder why they get a lot of positive reactions... They're full of passion

-I can feel their passion as I watch their performance

-Year-end Seventeen is the best

-Oh Gosh, I really want to go to their concert. It looks so freaking fun.

-Wow... I should live my life to the fullest from tomorrow on.

-I know Seventeen is famous for being funny, but please don't forget that they're such an amazing groupㅠㅠ

-Seriously, though... It's crazy how they're still on fire even years after they first debuted

-Give us more performance!!!

-Wonwoo is so freaking handsome, it's driving me insane

trazy.com