Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

List of 2022 AAA Winners

  •  Actors and actresses
Daesang = Lee Junho (Actor of The Year)

Best Artist Awards = Han Sohee, Seo Inguk, Park Minyoung

Best Actor Awards = Lee Jaewook, Kim Sejeong, Lee Junyoung, Kwon Yuri

Best Acting Performance Awards = Hwang Minhyun, Kim Youngdae, Bona, Choi Siwon

Scene Stealer Awards = Ryu Kyungsoo

Best Choice Awards = Kim Seonho

Rookie of The Year = Kang Daniel, Seo Bumjoon

Asia Celebrity Awards = Kim Seonho, Kwon Yuri, PP Krit, Billkin

Emotive Awards = Na Inwoo

Hot Trend Awards = Lee Junho, Park Minyoung

Icon Awards = Im Jaehyuk

Best Idol+ Popularity Awards = Kim Seonho

Best DCM Popularity Awards = Kim Seonho, Kim Sejeong

New Wave Awards = Hwang Minhyun, Choi Siwon

Best Achievement Awards = Kwon Yuri

Potential Awards = Kang Daniel

Focus Awards = Joo Haknyeon

Singers

Daesang = NewJeans (Performance of The Year), Im Youngwoong (Stage of The Year), IVE (Song of The Year), Stray Kids (Album of The Year), Seventeen (Singer of The Year)

Best Artist Awards = ITZY, The Boyz, Rampage

Fabulous Awards = Im Youngwoong, Seventeen

Best Mucisian Awards = Peck Palitchoke, Yena, Treasure, LE SSERAFIM, NiziU

Best Choice Awards = WJSN Chocome, KARD, Kep1er, Stray Kids, Pentagon

Rookie of The Year = IVE, NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM

Asia Celebrity Awards = Lyodra, BE:FIRST, ITZY

Emotive Awards = NMIXX, Cravity

Hot Trend Awards = IVE, NiziU, Im Youngwoong, Seventeen

Icon Awards = Alexa, Verivery

Best Producer Awards = Seo Hyunjoo (Starship)

Best Idol+ Popularity Awards = BTS

Best DCM Popularity Awards = Im Youngwoong, Blackpink

New Wave Awards = Tempest, NMIXX, Kep1er

Potential Awards = Lightsum, TFN, Kingdom, Billlie

Focus Awards = Lapillus, Trendz, ATBO

theqoo

-I'm disappointed because the name of the awards are really randomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They don't have Best Welcome Awards this year, do they?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's the difference between Best Actor and Best Acting Performanceㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny, my tummy hurts

-AAA is full of peace...

-Fabulous Awards...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Emotive Awards is funny too

-I knew that AAA gives out a lot of awards but I didn't expect them to give out 5 different Daesangsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... I feel like I'd win one too if I participated in the awards ceremonyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder who came up with the names of the awardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can you please explain what they mean?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is exactly why I love AAAㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so peaceful here... 

-I love this...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can I get an award too(?)

-I don't think anybody will notice if I also list my name there

-They're giving out awards to everyone who performed at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is kinda... shocking, but congratulations to all of the winnersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com