Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

,

Something weird about 2022 AAA group picture...

 

theqoo

-They're taking this picture with panorama?

-I can't even see my babies in this pictureㅠㅠㅠ My eyes hurt from trying to find themㅋㅋ

-I can't even recognize my bias' face in this pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What are we supposed to see...?

-At least I still can spot my favorite group because of the color of their outfitsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh...ㅋㅋㅋ Can someone please find Junho for me?

-With that many people, I think this is the best thing they can come up with...

-Wonyoung is the only one I can seeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think the ones on the left even knew they were taking a picture at this pointㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Excuse me, do any of you see Junho...?

-They're all looking at different places, though...?

-Only actors and actresses were given seats...??

-

trazy.com