Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2022

, ,

Kim Soohyun is confirmed to star in Queen of Tears ... Works together with Director Kim Heewon and script-writer Park Jieun

 Script-writer Park Jieun is known for her previous works such as SBS My Love From The Star, KBS 2TV Producers, and tvN Crash Landing on You. This is Kim Soohyun's 3rd time working with Park Jieun. 

On the other side, Director Kim Heewon is known for his previous works such as tvN Little Women, Vincenzo, The Crowned Clown, MBC Money Flower, etc. 

theqoo

-That scriptwriter is a plagiarist. The victim even attempted suicide because of that. 

-There's no way actors and actresses don't know about that controversy. They should be blacklisting scriptwriters like her.

-Someone almost died because of her and she seems to still be enjoying her life as she receives money from every episode she wroteㅋㅋㅋ I started to see actors and actresses who work with her in a different view.

-I'm disappointed in Director Kim Heewon

-I'm not gonna watch this

-Why her out of all the other scriptwriters...

-That scriptwriter again? I hope she flops.

-Crash Landing on You was plagiarised??? That's shocking

-I'm sure Kim Soohyun knows about the controversy and yet he still chooses to work with that scriptwriter again. I'm disappointed.

-I'm looking forward to this drama because I really liked My Love From The Star and Producers

-That's strange because judging by the title, Queen of Tears, I thought the main character would be a woman

trazy.com