Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2022

, ,

What's with Winter and hamster...?

 Looks like I'm the only one who didn't know this...


When I was in school, I used to have 25 hamsters
I mean... I'm sure I started with just 2!
But it seems like they really liked each other!
That's how I ended up with 25 hamsters!
They looked really cute when they were born. They were so small.
In the end, I decided to just raise 1 of them who was really sick...

[+317][-61]

1. [+188][-16] It's shocking because it seems like she has no idea what's wrong with that

2. [+185][-24] That was f*cking shocking. I was a huge fan of her at that time, but I stopped liking her right away because I lost respect. 

3. [+167][-12] She got a lot of hate for that back then. It's still quite shocking for me, even now. 

4. [+112][-10] What happened to the rest of the hamsters...?

5. [+64][-8] I remember she got a lot of hate for that, especially in online communities. Shortly after that, Bubble announced that sharing messages from that application is forbiddenㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com