Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2022

,

Kim Saeron's reps, "Stops activities after DUI Case --> Work part-time in a coffee shop due to financial difficulties"

 Kim Saeron is revealed to have been working part-time in a coffee shop as she took time off from the industry to reflect on her mistake following the DUI case. 

Kim Saeron's reps says, "She's going through some difficulties after the DUI Case, she has been working part-time."

After stopping her activities, Kim Saeron is going through difficulties because she couldn't earn any money. She started earning money again as she worked part-time in a coffee shop, but right now she is unemployed.

theqoo

-That doesn't even make sense

-We all live like that...

-So what?

-It seems to me she worked part-time because she got bored at home, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Looks like I have financial difficulty too since I also work part-time...

-Are you kidding me? Where did all the money she earned go? Stop making stupid news

-Let's not worry about her...

-I mean... She can just sell her car

-That's too much information

-I'm sure she still has the money she earned from her previous works, though. What? Financial difficulties?

-How's the part-time work?~ I hope you enjoy it~ Or just sell your carㅋㅋ

-What's wrong with working part-time in a coffee shop?

trazy.com