Klook.com

Friday, November 4, 2022

, ,

No matter how I look at it, this is a miscast;;

 He doesn't suit this role


Ahn Bohyun as Moon Seoha


1. [+638][-2] Im Siwan, Lee Jongsuk, and Park Bogum are alive and well. Why did they cast him?

2. [+457][-0] That character is the son of a rich family who is fragile. Is it okay to cast someone who looks that healthy?

3. [+297][-4] I'm seriously confused... Ahn Bohyun is no longer that young and he doesn't have the looks for this type of role. But how does he always land the role of the main characters? I mean... Why? There are dozens of actors who are younger and suit that role better than him out there, though?ㅠㅠ I don't hate Ahn Bohyun and I'm not his fan either. I'm just wondering since he always gets chosen to play roles that don't suit him. 

4. [+296][-2] F*ck... Ban Jieum would run away if she sees him

5. [+192][-5] Bring us Park Bogum or Lee Jongsuk instead

6. [+149][-0] Does Ahn Bohyun have a sponsor? I've been seeing him a lotㅋㅋ

7. [+115][-0] It looks like he could easily fight 500 people all at once and now he's getting chosen to play the role of a fragile and weak man...?


trazy.com