Klook.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

, ,

Broadcasting accident during YGX's stage at MAMA Awards 2022

 

theqoo 

-Just discontinue this show... How is this called an awards ceremony?

-Hul...? Aren't they being too cruel?

-Whoa... Imagine how upset they must've been, I'm sure they must've prepared a lot for this stage...

-Why hold such a trashy awards ceremony in the first place

-They've been doing this bullshit since Street Man Fighter...

-They're a dance crew. Their dance is very important. Isn't this too cruel?

-Whoa... I can't imagine how upset they must be...

-Why are they keep doing this to YGX...?

-What the... I literally can't see anything. This is really mean. I mean, they even flew to Japan for this stage...

-Whoa... This is really upsetting

-What's wrong with them? For a second I thought my phone broke...

-At this point, they're ruining YGX's stage on purpose...

trazy.com