Klook.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

,

The performance line-up for 2nd day of MAMA Awards 2022

 



theqoo

-Hul... Is that Monika the dancer I know?? Is she going to have a solo stage??

-Jung Jaeil?? I finally have a reason to watch this showㅋㅋㅋ

-My bias is not listed but J-Hope?? BTS' J-Hope?? I absolutely have to watch this...

-I'm really excited for ITZY's stage... Please film their stage really well...

-Park Bogum!!!! NewJeans!!!!!

-I'm excited for J-Hope's stage!!

-Enhypen!!!! I can't wait to see Enhypen's year-end performanesㅠㅠㅠ

-Enhypen, I'm looing forward to your stageㅠㅠㅠ

-Let's go 3RACHA!

-What is going on? How long are they holding this show?

-Jjang-hypen let's eat MAMA Awards 2022!!!!

-J-Hope is performing tomorrow... I'm shakingㅠㅠ

-Why is 3RACHA Stray Kids?? Is it their sub-unit?

-I'm not going to watch any awards ceremonies that are held in Japan

trazy.com