Klook.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

, ,

MAMA Awards 2022 KARA's Lupin + Step + Mister + new song When I Move

 

theqoo 

-Whoa... I'm tearing up and I'm not even a fan of KARA...

-What are they... They still look exactly the same like they did 10 years ago

-Whoa... I got goosebumps all over my bodyㅠㅠ

-Crazy... I feel like I'm about to cry right nowㅠㅠ

-I'm crying to listen to Step because it reminds me of Haraㅜㅜ

-The first girl group I have ever stannedㅠㅠ They're still the same...

-Why am I cryingㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like I'm going back in time... KARA Jjang

-Whoa... They look so freaking cool. They're so good that I get goosebumps all over my body

-They all look really happy to be back on stageㅠㅠ

-They all look so beautiful today... I miss Hara too...

-They all seem to not age at all... They still look exactly the same

-I feel like my heart is going to explodeㅠㅠ

trazy.com