Klook.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

, , , , , , , , , , ,

The MAMA Girl Group Collaboration stage that gets the best positive reactions

 

Hype Boy

The five of them look very sweet, I keep smiling as I watch this stage
The only flaw this stage has is that it's too short

theqoo 

-Gyujin is really good and Leeseo suits this song really well... Maybe it's because the two of them are the maknaes in their group, they look like a human version of vitamin

-Leeseo looks really lovely. She suits this song really well

-The girl with the pigtails is really good. She steals my attention

-It's too bad that Haerin didn't get a closeup shot during this stage, she looks so freaking pretty, though...

-Haerin is the only one who didn't get a closeup shotㅠㅠ

-I can only see Gyujin in this performance...

-Can somebody tell me who is who?ㅜㅜ I don't know any of them...

-Leeseo looks really excitedㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love this collaboration. I love all of them with no exceptions

-Gyujin looks really outstanding and Haerin looks really sweet

-Now I know why Gyujin is the center, the longer I look at her, the more charming she gets

-I knew Leeseo would suit adorable songs really well

-Gyujin is the one in blue, right? JYP Ent's dance style is indeed differentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Chaewon, please do a full cover of Hype Boyㅠㅠ

-Did they not do a closeup shot of Haerin because it's her song? They all look very adorable...

-I'm thankful for Choi Yujin for continuing to become an idolㅜㅜ

-Gyujin suits this song really well...

trazy.com