Klook.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

,

Gen 4 girl groups collaboration stage at MAMA Awards 2022

 




-This looks so f*cking old-fashioned. It looks like something that would be done back in 2007.

-Is this a Random Play Dance or what?

-This looks like K-Con...

-What the f*ck is this? I had high expectations for this stage. This is total bullshit.

-Is this for real?? I thought they would do something high-quality like the Rum Pum Pum Pum stage at Gayo Daejejeon back then...

-This is the best thing they could come up with...?

-It's such a relief that I didn't expect too much... This stage looks better undone.

-Why does this look chaotic?ㅠㅠ

-I'm speechless because of how shitty the planning is... I expected a lot after seeing the line-up, thoughㅠㅠ

-This looks chaotic... Is this the best thing they could do with this line-up...??

-Whoa... This stage is f*cking short and the camera work is shitty, but Kazuha still looks absolutely amazing...

-It's funny how this looks like a Random Play Dance in The Game Caterers

-What is going on with the camera work...

-I had no idea what I just saw... It's chaotic



trazy.com