Klook.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

, , , ,

SNSD Sunny's Instagram story after watching KARA's stage at MAMA Awards 2022

 

KARA Jjang

They look really beautiful, cool, and shining. It's nice to see them. I respect them. I'm really proud of them. I'm grateful for them. And I missed them<3

theqoo

-Gen 2 is the best...

-We got SNSD in August and KARA in November. I'm really happy this year

-Sunny is the bestㅠㅠㅠ Looks like she watched KARA's stageㅠㅠ

-I'm cryingㅠㅠ Can we please have the Gen 2 gather again?ㅠㅠ

-Is that Kang Jiyoung in the center? She looks really coolㅜㅜ I'm happy to see Sunny mentioning thisㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-I miss Goo Haraㅜㅜ

-Whoa... I was really excited when I watched their performance and now I'm crying to see this interaction...

-I cried when I watched KARA's performance earlier and now I'm crying againㅜㅜ

-I hope SNSD and KARA will last foreverㅠㅠ I'm sorry, but can you please stay together until you all turn into grandmothers?ㅠㅠ

-Thank you for coming back this year, SNSD and KARAㅠㅠ

-Now that I realize it, Sunny has a lot of interactions with KARA's members. She was in Invincible Youth 1 with Hara, Invincible Youth 2 with Jiyoung, and Roommate with Youngji

trazy.com