Klook.com

Saturday, October 22, 2022

, ,

The Game Caterers x Starship preview

 출장십오야 스타쉽편 예고 정세운 있어 pic.twitter.com/vo2HKdbDy2

theqoo 

-Sewoon couldn't even name Dwayne Johnson and Leonardo DiCaprio, so I'm not really that surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can someone put on lip balm for KWill Oppa?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That looks really fun. I can't freaking waitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Kwangsoo and Lee Dongwook are both under Starship Ent? Whoa...

-Why is Son Woohyun B-boying there...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I had no idea Starship has that many actors and actresses...

-I have a weak spot for Kwangsoo, KWill, and Jung Sewoon. I know this episode is going to be funny as hell.

-I was so surprised to see KWill talking to Lee Dongwook in an informal way. I looked it up and found out that they're actually the same age???? I can't believe KWill is already in his 40s...

-Whoa... I had no idea Starship was a big company. I only knew they have IVE and WJSN. I had no idea those actors and actresses are under Starship as well.

-It's somehow fascinating to see all of them gathering up like that...

-Lee Kwangsoo and Lee Dongwook have no mercy on the audio team...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-2 days and 1 night with that many celebrities?? I wonder how did they match their schedule...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't it cheating to have Lee Kwangsoo here?ㅋㅋㅋ There's no way this episode will be boringㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com