Klook.com

Saturday, October 22, 2022

,

The reason why LE SSERAFIM's members are called poisonous

 

Q: You were seen dancing ballet in your first appearance in 'LE SSERAFIM "KAZUHA"'. How does it feel to do ballet again?
A: Honestly, it's difficult since I haven't been dancing ballet in a long time. I kept practicing hard so that it would look good in the video. That video was taken not too long after I stopped balet. Maybe that's why it looks good. 

Kazuha
Made her debut after only 4 months of training



Huh Yunjin
She's the girl in the far right in the second gif
She's a great singer, but her dancing skill wasn't that good


Sakura
Pitiful dancing skill



However, they all managed to pull off this perfectly synchronized tough choreography for their latest song


-I wonder who is the dance instructor in HYBE. The girls are on fire, but I think the dance instructor taught them really well. 

-The choreography this time looks really hard to pull off, but they managed to nail it really well...

-Huk... I had no idea because I didn't watch Produce 48. Their dancing skills have improved a lot since then. Why does this make me feel really emotional?ㅠㅠ

-I can't imagine how much time they have spent practicing to reach this point...

-Whoa... I knew about Sakura and honestly, that was the reason that made me like herㅋㅋㅋ However, I had no idea Huh Yunjin wasn't born with that dancing skill, she acquired it through effortㅋㅋㅋ This makes me see her in a new light. She's so f*cking cool.

-I've always thought Huh Yunjin was born with that dancing skill...

-Yunjin only danced like that because she never learned how to dance at that time. She's the type of person that quickly becomes good at something when she learns itㅋㅋㅋ You can only do that when you're naturally talented. If you watch Produce 48, you can see how much she improved throughout the whole show.

-Kazuha is a great dancer, she has been doing ballet for 15 years. Yunjin is really amazing, though. She may not be 'main-dancer material' good, but her stiffness has completely disappeared.

-I think every single member of LE SSERAFIM are hard worker...

-Huh Yunjin is different... When someone originally can't dance and improve their dancing skills, they will only be able to follow the choreography properly. But Huh Yunjin's vibes completely changed once she improved. She somehow looks like someone who has been dancing her entire life...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-For your information, Kim Chaewon and Hong Eunchae's training periods are relatively short as wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ This group is really fascinating.

-Whoa... I had no idea Huh Yunjin was that bad at dancing. She's really amazing.

-Pitiful?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you doing this to Sakuraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com