Klook.com

Saturday, October 22, 2022

, ,

The secret behind LE SSERAFIM Hong Eunchae's 'Lion~' part

 I saw this in the Melon comment sections and it's so freaking cuteㅜㅜ

Hong Eunchae: I personally have something to say. I have a part that goes 'Like a Lion' and I have to sing it like I'm too lazy to sing it. I paid a lot of attention when I recorded that part. Please listen to it attentively.

[+121][-5]

1. [+215][-15] But Eunchae's part is really addictingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+172][-0] Walk like a majestic lion~ Eyes glinting with so much desire~

3. [+143][-4] I really like that part!! It's the most remarkable part from the whole song

4. [+57][-2] Whoa... I personally prefer Eunchae singing that part, though. I really like the way she sings that part. I guess we all have different opinions. 

5. [+39][-0] Isn't that the killing point of the song?? It's really addicting and I thought she was directed to sing it that way...


trazy.com