Klook.com

Saturday, October 22, 2022

If you get plastic surgery done and it looks natural, would you lie about it?

 It could be your eyes or nose. Just think about getting your insecurities fixed. You got plastic surgery but it looks really natural and all the people you meet for the first time praise you for being a natural beauty. The plastic surgery is so natural that even other plastic surgeons don't notice that at all. Would you lie about it?

Upvote if you would, downvote if you wouldn't


[+167][-32]

1. [+185][-5] I think I'd tell them if they asked. I mean, you can't just say 'I'm sorry but I didn't get my nose done' out of the blue when you just meet someone for the first time...? I think it'd be very shameless of me if I lied about being natural...

2. [+29][-2] I'm the type of person who just can't lie, so I think I'd just tell the truth if somebody asked. I got my eyelids done really natural and no one has ever asked about itㅋㅋㅋ A friend of 10 years told me she wouldn't know I got my eyes done if I hadn't told herㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+28][-1] I don't have any reasons to tell them unless they're someone I'm getting married to or my best friends. They would only talk about me behind my back if I do. 

4. [+23][-1] I think I'd just tell the truth if anyone asked. I don't want to lie, even about the smallest things. 

5. [+18][-3] The moment women confess about things they get fixed, people will talk about her behind her back. Do not ever talk about it, not even to your closest friend. I got my face done and it was so natural that no one ever asked me about it. But then, I told about it to a friend whom I relied on and trusted the most. Suddenly, my other friends knew about it. There was even this group of girls that I'm not even close with, they would stare blatantly at my nose as we talk, and then said, "You paid for it, you should've made it look obvious~", "You looked cute before getting your nose done, though~", "I want to get my nose done too. Did it hurt a lot?" These losers started to ask me random things about my nose. I confronted my friend and at first, she insisted it wasn't her who told them. I told her that I'd forgive her and forget about it if she admits, then she admitted and apologized to me for spreading about it. Now I'm just a laughing stock to them. 
trazy.com