Klook.com

Sunday, August 28, 2022

, ,

GDragon is sweet for sparing his time to take pictures with female BJs even in the middle of smoking ... "They're lucky"

 

On the 27th, BJ Park Garin posted a picture of her with GDragon on her Instagram with caption that says, "I... Took a picture with GDragon... It's really Kwon Jiyong... I am so lucky today... He only took pictures with me and Gaeul... I'm at loss for words right now"

The post caught K-Netz attention, someone asked, 'Where did you meet him?' and Park Garin answered, 'Apgujeong Rodeo... I was walking in an alley and there was this carㅋㅋㅋ I was so surprised when he got off the car"

In the picture, GDragon was seen in the middle of smoking when the two female BJs came up to him and asked for pictures. GDragon is now receiving attention for still sparing his time to take pictures with fans even in the midst of the controversy. 

theqoo

-GD always greets his fans, smiles at them, and takes pictures with them. He's not sensitive at all. It's just that he rarely goes out. I know it because I used to be a fan. 

-He has a really great fashion sense...

-He looks like the type of celebrity who wouldn't take pictures with fans, but I guess I was wrong!! He's so sweet for that...

-It's funny how that woman said he only took pictures with her and her friend. GD always says yes when fans ask him for pictures. He's really nice to his fans. 

-He's in the middle of smoking and still lets them take pictures. He's really kind. 

-GD is that celebrity who lays down in the middle of his concert so that fans can pat his head. He also lets his fans touch his face. 

-Whoa... I want to take pictures with GD too. I still haven't been to his concert yet, not even once...

-What the heck, Kwon Jiyong? Why do you still look that fine?

-He looks good in that denim-on-denim style...

-GD looks so f*cking good with short, black hair..

-I wish I could meet GDragon accidentally on the street too...

-Please have a comebackㅠㅠ

trazy.com