Klook.com

Sunday, August 28, 2022

, ,

Twice's expression when they see NewJeans' ending scene on Inkigayo




Jungyeon's motherly smileㅋㅋㅋ
The oldest member in Twice, Nayeon, has 13 years of age difference with NewJeans' youngest member


-And then there's me, smiling widely at the sight of this...

-Jungyeon's expression is seriously so cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe because NewJeans' members are really young, other celebrities adore them like they're babies. Even Park Myungsoo said it feels like he's looking at his own daughters and that the members are really adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Twice is seriously so cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Twice's members are still babies in my eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jungyeon is looking at them with such a heart-warming gaze... I really like her lately...

-That's exactly how I look when I look at Twiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way Jungyeon still got her eyes fixed on NewJeans even when the interview startedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so f*cking cute...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Did Mina say, 'They're so cute'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm around the same age with Twice's members and I also see NewJeans' members as babiesㅋㅋㅋ

-That's exactly my expression when I look at NewJeansㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The other members looked straight to the camera when the interview started, but Jungyeon still got her eyes glued on NewJeansㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com