Klook.com

Sunday, August 28, 2022

, ,

IVE's Gaeul long hair vs short hair

 






Short hair





I personally think she looks better with short hair. She looks prettier with long hair, but short hair makes her look way more outstanding. 



-Blonde short hair!! She looks more outstanding after cutting her hair short...

-I agree with the OP. She looks beautiful with long hair, but she looks more outstanding with short hair.

-I personally prefer her with long hair!! But she suits short hair really well. It exposes her charms even more.

-I thought she was a different person with short hair... She really suits that hairstyle...

-She looks beautiful either way, but short hair leaves a bigger impression on me...

-She looks more charming with short hair...

-I really loved her hair during Eleven era. I also loved her short hair during Love Dive era.

-I personally think she looks the prettiest with the ponytail. But she looks beautiful with any kind of hairstyleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She does look gorgeous with short hair, but I really miss her with long hair...

-She has a small face, that's why long hair doesn't make her look stuffy... She looks so f*cking beautiful with long hair.

-I freaking love her short, blonde hair...

-Her long hair makes her look pretty, but she looks more unique with short hair!!!



trazy.com