Klook.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

,

Part of Aespa's new song, Girls, choreography that seems to be changed

 Before


After

theqoo 

-It's difficult to dance to the actual choreography while singing live... Besides, I really like the changed one...

-I think the original choreography is so much better...

-Maybe they have a different version for the live stage?

-The changed one looks more like a gesture than a choreography...

-I think the original is more on point...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think they did a great job changing the choreography. I don't know why SM is so obsessed with crabs-leg dance...

-I love the original but maybe they changed it because it's difficult to sing live with that choreography?

-The original is more impactful to me...

-There are no huge differences at all. She just skipped a small part of the choreography, right?

-SM seems to really like crabs-leg dance...

-I wonder who created the choreography for Aespa's new song...?

-What about changing the lyrics...?

-I don't see any differences...

trazy.com