Klook.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

,

Aespa 'Girls' The Performance Stage #1

 

theqoo

-Karina is so f*cking beautiful...

-I love all of their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits hereㅠㅠㅠ

-They all look so gorgeousㅋㅋ Giselle's outfits look so pretty. It suits her really well.

-I can't stop humming to this song all dayㅋㅋㅋ I really love itㅠㅠ

-Karina looks so surreal...

-Am I the only one who actually loves this song?ㅠㅠ It's so good...

-I can't wait to see them in music shows... I admit that the choreography could've been better, but it's okay since the girls look so pretty...

-The longer I look at Karina, the harder I fall for her. There's literally nothing that she can't do. And her body is just so perfect...

-Winter, aren't you doing too much? I mean... A great singer with that looks?? On top of that, with an amazing dancing skill too? She's such an all-rounder...

-Karina is so beautiful and outstanding, but I feel like she has less part in this songㅠㅠ She really suits this concept, though.

-It'd be great if we get to see Karina and Winter as a sub-unit one day...

-How to stop listening to this song? I'm addicted.

-Cool camera work...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com