Klook.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

,

WINNER changes their leader from Kang Seungyoon to Lee Seunghoon

 

YHS: Song Mino is the leader of Team A

Suddenly, Mino collapsed and couldn't stand back up because he injured his ankle.

doctor: You can not dance or do something that burdens your legs

YHS: Mino, your legs are injured, right? How long does the doctor tell you to not use your legs?

Mino: I was told to rest for around one to two weeks

YHS: That's a big problem. I will change the leader to Kang Seungyoon. 


And now, leader Kang Seungyoon injured his legsㅠㅠ
By the principles of democracy, they voted and decided to change the leader to Lee Seunghoon

The new leader of the new generation!   Seunghoon!

His pledge:
1. I will be the leader who will not be late
2. I will be the leader who finishes everything quickly


SH: I am the new leader of the new generation, Winner's leader, Lee Seunghoon. Nice to meet you.

MH: Ah, so the new generation has started? Did you change the leader today?

SH: Yes, I changed from Lee Seunghoon to Shin (新) Seunghoon.

SY: Hello, I'm the former leader, Kang Seungyoon!

MH: Is this all because of your injury?

SY: Yes, we do have a tradition where the leader will be changed if they have a leg injury.

MH: Is this a tradition?

SY: Yes, it is. Mino was actually the leader of this group. But it was changed because he had a leg injury.

SH: Mino was the leader of this group when we were trainees.

MN: While you're at it, I'll introduce myself. I'm the former-former leader, Song Mino. 

MH: Is the next person going to be the new leader in the future?

SH: No, he's just a member

JW: I'm the member who will never be the leader of this group, Winner's Kim Jinwoo.


The formation of the group changes to:

New leader / Former leader / Former, former leader / Member

 

JW: Mino-ya, I love you

MN: Seungyoon-ah, you may be eliminated as the leader but the leader in my heart is... also changed to Seunghoon hyung. However, I can feel your absence. I love you.

SY: Seunghoon hyung, I gave my position as the leader to you, I hope you'll do great with your new position and lead us to a new direction. I love you. 

SY:  Jinwoo hyung... Mino, Seungyoon, and I have taken turns as the leader. Do not think of becoming a leader. I hope you'll listen to me as a leader. I love you. 

JW: Be careful of your legs. 


theqoo

-Seungyoon doesn't even have time to be upset because he got injuredㅋㅋㅋ

-The ending, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Be careful of your legs'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are these guys so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The group has 4 members and 3 of them are the leadersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I'm going crazy because of Lee Seunghoonㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was worried because Seungyoon injured his legs...ㅠㅠ This is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... They look really young in the screen captures of Who Is Nextㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Shin Seunghoonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Winner is really funny these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com