Klook.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The line up for SM Town Concert 2022

 

theqoo

-SNSD is coming... What the f*ck? Is this real or am I just dreaming?

-SNSD is f*cking coming...

-Hyoyeon is mentioned three times. Girls' Generation, Hyoyeon of Girls' Generation, and Hyo. 

-Isn't Hyo and Hyoyeon the same person?

-I'm coming to see EXO!!!

-As a SONE, my heart is beating really fast right now. Will I be able to get a ticket?? I will, won't I???ㅠㅠㅠ

-SNSD's Hyoyeon, solo singer Hyoyeon, DJ Hyoyeon, GOT The Beat's Hyoyeon. SNSD's Taeyeon, solo singer Taeyeon, GOT The Beat's Taeyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Red Velvet and GOT The Beat!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I will finally see GOT The Beat performing right in front of my eyes...

-Hyoyeon and Taeyeon will be so freaking busyㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how many times do they have to change and performㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is the most popular singer from SM these days?

-I don't think I'll be able to get a ticket...ㅠㅠㅠ

-All 22 members of NCT will be performing, right? That's it, I'm going!

-Kangta is still included in the line up...

trazy.com