Klook.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

,

Winner's official merchandise that is made from their recycled concert banner

 They recycled the huge banner from their last concert in April into a card wallet.
I think that's a really great idea!

We introduce you the CARD WALLET that is made from recycled banner from their last concert in April, THE CIRCLE. Every card wallets have different patterns, it's one of a kind, ONLY ONE ITEM! No products will have the same pattern. 

It's sold out just 30 minutes after it was posted


For your information, you will get stickers for every purchase of Winner's official merchandise



-Hul... That's a really great idea...

-I'm sure if someone gets the pattern of a member's eye, they will resell it at a really high priceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... It's a great idea and also meaningful at the same time. I hope my group will see and learn from Winner.

-Whoa... That's a really great idea, it's really unique...

-Some fans will be getting card wallets with the members' faces on it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a really great idea, I hope other idols will see and learn from this...

-How many card wallets are they selling, though? I'm sure it's really difficult to get one...ㅠㅠ

-YG produces really amazing official merchandise... Well, they do release some weird ones as well, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks so pretty but it's so expensive...

-The person who came up with this idea should be given an award...

-I wonder who will get card wallets with the members' eyes, nose, and lips on itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really want to buy one but it's already sold outㅠㅠ

-I hope my favorite group will see and learn from this...
trazy.com