Klook.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

,

Idol Star Athletics Championships to be back after 2 years ... Filming on July 30 to August 1

 

theqoo

-F*ck

-Why would they bring back this useless show?

-I'm glad because my favorite group is not participating in this show...

-I f*cking hate this show. I hope my favorite group won't participate this time. 

-A lot of idols were injured because of this show. My group's time has passed, but I'm sure the rookies will be having a hard time rejecting the offer to star in this show... I feel bad for them. 

-My favorite group is holding a concert on those dates, which means they're not participating this yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite group is really popular these days... Please tell me they won't participate in this show...

-Horse-riding is really dangerous, though...

-Why would they bring this show back? No one wants this show to be back...

-Don't bring this show back. Why would you do that?

-I'm not a fan but I wish they stop bringing back this show. A lot of idols get injuries from starring in this show. 

-Why do I think of Yoon Doo-joon?

-I f*cking hate this show

trazy.com