Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2022

,

Boygroup who films their first Relay Dance 9 years after they debuted


Winner - I LOVE U

-Why did they not film this before?
 ㄴYG and Mnet are not on good terms

-I love this... I can't believe the day we get to see Winner filming Relay Dance finally comes...

-Hul... Does that mean this is Winner's first time performing on MCountdown?

-Aren't they way too cute for a group that's already 9 years old...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-I had no idea Relay Dance was this good...ㅠㅠㅠ

-It feels weird to see Winner with no mics...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do they look like rookies in this video?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So adorable...

-They don't look like a 9 years old group at all... They look so cute...

-Why are they so adorable?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't believe this group is already 9 years old...ㅠㅠㅠ

 

trazy.com