Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2022

,

Extraordinary Attorney Woo ranks #1 on Netflix Japan

 

Stranger Things had been ranking #1 on Netflix Japan since the latest season was released on July 2.
Extraordinary Attorney Woo ranked #3, #4, #5, #7, #9 and now, finally, it ranks #1, beating Stranger Things.

theqoo

-It is nothing like the typical Japanese dramas, but it sure is the type of dramas that Japanese would loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Does Japan even have dramas? Their actors and actresses' acting skills are so bad, the dramas look like comedy shows to me...

-The perfect drama Japanese could only dream ofㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It is indeed the type of drama that Japanese would likeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have a feeling they would remake this drama sooner or laterㅎ

-I really enjoy watching this drama, it's really nice. On the other side, I can't bring myself to watch Japanese dramas because they're so cringy, it's driving me insane.

-Our Youngwoo is adorable, right? This drama is so emotional, yet realistic and watching it feels like a healing, right?! Hahahahaha, this is South Korean drama!!!

-The fact that Itaewon Class still ranks #3 on Netflix Japan is crazyㄷㄷㄷ

-I only watched the first episode and then stopped because it's not really my cup of tea. I have to admit that this drama does radiate Japanese drama vibes

-I love you, Youngwooㅜㅜ Please do not buy and remake this drama...

trazy.com