Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2022

,

aespa performs their latest song, Girls, for the first time



-I really love the choreography...

-The song starts to grow on me the more I listen to it, but I personally think the choreography could've been better...

-I love the song, but the choreography just seems off to meㅠㅠ The song is so powerful, but the choreography screams otherwise...ㅠㅠ

-I love the song, but the choreography somehow looks funny to meㅠㅠ

-I personally really love the choreography, though...

-They only lipsynced this song, they actually sang Black Mamba live

-The more I listen to this song, the better it gets... I knew it would be like thisㅋㅋㅋ

-The choreography actually looks really cool. What are you guys talking about?ㅋ

-The more comments I read, the more I understand the lyrics of Life's Too Short...

-I love the song and the outfits. But let's be honest, who made the choreography? I think we need to talk...

-This song sounds like a soundtrack of a gameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This song is honestly too long... I personally like Illusion better.

-I love this song, it sounds like a game's song...

-I don't like the choreography... I love the song, but not the choreography...

 

trazy.com