Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2022

, , , ,

Male idol and female idol who are constantly said to be look alike are finally seen in one frame

 




NCT Jungwoo and WJSN Seola
They really do look alike


-They look like siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... They really do resemble each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could their nose look exactly alike...? They look like family more than actual family does...

-They look like twins... They look exactly alike...?

-They really do look like siblings. Their facial features are so similar. 

-Are you sure they're not related by blood?

-Seriously, though... They really do look like siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I would believe it if someone told me they were siblings...

-Even siblings don't resemble each other this muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The guy looks so pretty and the girl looks so handsome...

-Their nose and lips are so similar...

-It's my first time seeing the two of them and I have to admit that they do looks imilar...

-I think it's their nose...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



trazy.com