Klook.com

Saturday, July 9, 2022

The question that receives divided answers from idols fans

 

I will absolutely be happy if my favorite group has a comeback with the concept they first debuted with vs I hope they'd think about it once again

1. Of course I love it
2. Well... Um...

I personally think... It would be quite embarrassing, but I think they'd look adorable...

theqoo

-1. I freaking love it. Adore U is such a legendary song. 

-2. I'd love it but it'll look quite old-fashioned since my favorite group is old...ㅋㅋ

-1. I think it'd be fine, as long as they change their hairstyle, makeup, and outfits.

-2. No... Absolutely no... Big no...

-1. I really love their debut song and concept, but I wish they would change the choreographyㅋㅋㅋ

-1. As long as they change the hairstyle...

-1. You mean Adore U? I f*cking love it...

-1. Into The New World is a legend...

-2. I love their debut song, but not the concept...

-1. They looked so freaking cute back thenㅠㅠㅠ Just thinking about it makes my heart skip a beat...

-1. I think Twice would still rock concepts like Like Ooh Ahh and Cheer Up even now...

-2. Honestly, we need to take their ages into our consideration.

-2. Nope, my favorite group's debut song flopped. I hate it. 

-1. Chewing Gum!!!!><

-'Hey you, what's your dream?'...

trazy.com