Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

,

New Jeans - Hurt (Debut album's side-track)

 

Min Heejin personally picked this song as the most meaningful song, since it's the first song chosen to be featured in their debut album

theqoo

-How come every song they release is really good?

-I really love songs with vibes like this... I love this genre so muchㅠ

-When are they going to debut? I can't wait to see them performing...

-They're all so pretty... Not just that, they're all really adorable...

-I can't believe a song like this coming out from a girl group...

-Hyein is so pretty and so is her voiceㅠㅠ They're all so pretty and talentedㅠㅠㅠ

-I love how they put on really light make upㅠㅠ Totally the makeup style that matches their age. They don't even fill their brows completely. Besides, we don't get to see visuals like theirs that often lately...

-I love every single song they releaseㅋㅋㅋ They're all not only beautiful but also have pretty voices...

-Are all the songs they've released so far going to be featured in their debut album as side-tracks? When do we get to hear the title track? And when are they going to debut? The day they release their title track?

-I really love songs like thisㅜㅜ The type of song that is perfect to listen to when you go for a walkㅜㅜ

-My favorite is still Hype Boyㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, the girls are so pretty...

-I love this song, it's so calming and the MV is full of the girls' close-ups... So f*cking pretty.

-I really love that cat-like girl's vocal technique...

-Not my cup of tea, but I think it's the perfect song for a side track... I'm looking forward to Cookie!

-When are they releasing their songs on Melon? 

trazy.com