Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

,

IVE 3rd Single Album 'After Like', 2022.08.22 Mon 6PM (KST) COMING SOON

 


theqoo 

-They're working so hard like cows... Whoa...

-After Like... Does that mean the song is about after they fall in love with someone?ㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait...

-Didn't Blackpink also release 3 singles and 1 mini album after that? I really love it when they do it like thatㅋㅋㅋ I feel like they do that because they don't have bad songs to throw away...

-They have already proven that we can trust them when it comes to music with Eleven and Love Dive. I'm really looking forward to their next comeback.

-If their upcoming song is good, I think I can finally trust them when it comes to music...

-I'm really looking forward to this comeback since all of their previous releases were really good...

-I'm freaking looking forward to this... I trust you, Starship!!!

-If they're having 3 hits in a row consecutively, they'll secure their place in the industryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why next month when you can release it tomorrow!!!!

-Girl groups these days are working really hard...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't wait alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-IVE, I've been waiting for you!!!!!

-They're working really hardㅋㅋㅋ I mean, I love it... I just don't want the girls to get sickㅠㅠㅠ

-I love the title alreadyㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait!

trazy.com