Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

What would you do if your bias eats this on your bed?

My bias is my bias and my bed is my bed. 

theqoo 

-I can always wash my blanket, but not everyday I get to see my bias eating in front of meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He can't eat that on my bed if we're not dating

-I can clean up the messㅎㅎㅎ

-Blanket can always be washed, it's not a difficult thing to do anyway...

-He will no longer be my bias right at that moment^^ First of all, my bias is not the type of person who would do such thing...

-I can't imagine because my bias is a really clean person...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Bon appetit. I'll just preserve my blanket and buy a new one to use.

-My baby can do whatever he wants to do...

-There's no way Na Jaemin would eat that on a bed unless if he's drunk...

-Anything that makes him happy... I have a lot of blankets and bed covers, anyway...

-Nope... Never...

-Whoa... It looks delicious...

-I'm fine as long as he doesn't burp or fart...

-First of all... Why would my bias be on my bed...? 

trazy.com