Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

, ,

Girls' Generation The 7th Album 'FOREVER 1', 2022.08.08

theqoo 

-I'm looking forward to it...

-I've been waiting for you, Soshiㅠㅠ

-They're coming back with a full album... That's crazy...

-They're really emphasizing the 8...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... The logo is so freaking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They're coming... They're coming... Finally, Soshi is coming...

-I can't believe we're getting an SNSD's full album again...

-Whoa... I'm trembling. This is the comeback I'm looking forward to the most.

-Whoa... I got goosebumps all over my body as soon as I saw thisㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to fangirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Are they coming back on August 8th because they have 8 members??!?!?!

-The comeback lineup for August is really insane...

-It's been so long since the last time my heart beats this fast...

-Thank you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com