Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

, ,

ITZY's Ryujin and Yeji joins Seventeen's WORLD Challenge

theqoo 

-Whoa... ITZY's members are really great dancersㅋㅋㅋ

-I wish they did the HOT Challenge... I mean, I love this as well, though. I just think Yeji and Ryujin would absolutely nail the HOT Challenge...

-Whoa... Yeji suits this choreography really well! She's such a great dancer...

-Ryujin dances exactly like Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a really great dancer...

-Ryujin, please cover more of boy groups' choreography...

-As expected from ITZY... They're really great dancers...

-They're so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see them doing the HOT Challenge too...

-If there's a chance, I'd like to see them doing the HOT Challenge🥺

-This is crazyㅠㅠㅠ They're really good...

-Whoa... I love thisㅠㅠ I feel like they'd suit HOT as well. Can we get to see them doing the HOT Challenge too...?

-It's my first time hearing the song, I like it already...

-Thanks to ITZY, I just discovered a new nice song...

trazy.com