Klook.com

Monday, July 25, 2022

, ,

Clumsy Bae Joohyun... Red Velvet's Irene to have her first exclusive reality show

 According to Seezn, their original reality show, 'Irene Work & Holiday' will start airing on August 4th. This reality show is made to show Irene's daily life and also her sincerity and passion for her job. The show raises anticipation as it will show Irene's image as she goes on a vacation with staff who are close to her and have been accompanying her since her debut.

New episodes will be released every Thursday

theqoo

-I'm somehow looking forward to this show...

-I love thisㅠㅠ I love you, Bae Joohyunㅠㅠ

-Good luck, Bae Joohyun~ You'll do well^^

-She's going on a vacation with the staff? Hul...

-I'm absolutely going to watch this show...

-Hul... I should watch this...

-Fighting, Irene...

-Doesn't Seezn produce a lot of idols reality shows??

-I was wondering who Bae Joohyun is...

trazy.com