Klook.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

, , , , , , ,

Famous boy groups you can trust when it comes to music

 1. SHINee


2. Highlight

3. BTOB

4. BTS

5. Seventeen

6. Day6

7. ONF


-I'm an Army but I have a lot of Day6 and Seventeen's songs on my playlist. And TXT's too!

-I can't believe you leave out Winner...

-Day6, ONF, and NCT Dream's songs are really good...

-I thought of Pentagon. They're the only boy group I listen toㅠ

-I personally would love to add Winner, iKON, and Block B to this list!

-I'm a non-fan and out of all these groups, I only listen to SHINee, BTOB, and Day6

-Infinite, too!

-For me, it's Winner, Day6, and NCT Dream...

-It's very surprising how the OP didn't mention Winner...

-Today's weather is the perfect weather to listen to SHINee's View...

-I agree. Please put EXO and Winner in the list too.

-Pentagon!! I barely know the members, but they're the boy group with the most songs I have in my playlistㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SHINee, BTS, Day6, Nu'est, Monsta X










trazy.com