Klook.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

What's the last thing you bought from the Internet?

 

You are deserted on an uninhabited island for 10 days.

Your only supply is the last thing you bought from the Internet.

Good luck.

theqoo

-Dog's food. I think I can eat it because it's human gradeㅎㅎ

-40 bottles of 500ml waterㅋㅋㅋ

-How can I use a masking tape on a deserted island?

-Soap. Well, at least I can be clean. 

-1kg of marshmallow.

-A photocard binder.

-Sand for my cat...

-My idol's album. Well, at least I can be happy by looking at their facesㅋㅋ

-A reservation ticket for a hotel in Gangneung. I win?

-Crazy. The last thing I bought was a photocard.

-??? I bought a pacifier...???

-My mom asked me to buy her Im Young Woong's album..........

-iPad Air 5. But do they have Internet there?

-A cat-shaped cushion. At least I can sit comfortablyㅎㅎ

trazy.com