Klook.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM Highlight Medley

 

theqoo

-Sour Grape sounds nice. It sounds very different from the other tracks, though.

-I think the Mermaid song is going to be good. And I won't judge the title track before I listen to the full version of it. 

-What does The World is My Oyster mean?? Does it literally mean that the world is my oyster?

-The title track sounds good. I like the last track as well.

-I wonder who's the main vocal in this group

-I already can tell that the title track is going to be addictingㅋㅋㅋ I love the short part they've been revealing. For the side-track, I love the last one.

-It sounds like an easy-listening pop song...

-I love the beat of the title track

-The title track is a gem. I think Sour Grape is going to be my favorite song. Anyway, I wonder who sings the last part...

-I'm really looking forward to their showcase. I can't wait already.

-Not my cup of tea. I think the title track sounds like a side-track. Well, I have to listen to the full version before judging, though.

-My favorites are the intro and the title trackㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope they'll promote Blue Flame too~~

trazy.com