Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

,

Actress who is not as tall as we all thought

 













is Han Sohee

I thought she would be at least 168cm, but it turns out that she's only 165cm tall...
What do you think?

((I'm not saying that 165cm is short))
((I'm just saying that she's shorter than I thought))


-I thought she was 170cm tall...

-She's taller than I thought, though??

-Whoa... Just imagine how small is her face then. I thought she would be at least 168cm tall.

-It's the proportions. I'm also 165cm tall but I look nothing like that๐Ÿ˜‚

-I know right? I thought she would be around 170cm tall...

-She looks small, though?ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ She looks like a fairy. She's taller than I thought, by the way.

-Whoa... I guessed she's 165cm tall and I got it right.

-165cm is tall. I also expected her to be 170cm tall, though.

-She looks like she's over 170cm tall...

-I don't think it's the proportions, it's the face. She has the look of someone who's tall.

-It's because she has a small faceใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-It doesn't matter, she looks so freaking gorgeous

-She looks like she's 165cm tall, though? 

trazy.com