Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

,

The thing in Hyolyn's bag that's freaking surprising

 


Okay, she's carrying around a bible. Well, I have never seen anyone carrying a bible that big.


Her bag looks so f*cking heavyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Isn't that heavy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have the same sized Bible, tooㅋㅋㅋ I just use it at home because it's too heavy to carry around. I really respect herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's exactly the same Bible that my mom has. She likes it because the fonts are big, so it's more comfortable to read.

-I love big-sized Bibles, tooㅋㅋㅋ I don't carry them around, thoughㅋㅋㅋ Maybe she carries it around so that she can read them when she has time to kill...

-This and the fact that Wendy is an atheistㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's driving me crazy every time I think of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She should carry around the smaller ones... Her shoulders are going to be dislocated at this point.

-Whoa, it's so big. But I have to admit that it's more comfortable to read because of the bigger font size. I wonder if her shoulders are fine...

-Whoa... That must be so heavy. You can read Bible from your phone too, these days...

-It's my first time seeing a Bible that big...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that she carries around Bible, not even the small one but the big and heavy one, is really amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com