Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

, , , , , , ,

Spoiler about Queendom 2 round 3 vocal and dance teams

Vocal

LOONA - Kep1er
Chuu, Kim Lip, Jinsol, Haseul - Chaehyun, Youngeun
Song: Don't Go (EXO)
 

VIVIZ - WJSN
Eunha - Soobin, Yeonjung
Song: Hold My Hand (IU)

Hyolyn - Brave Girls
Hyolyn - Minyoung
Song: To My Youth (Bolbbalgan4)

Dance

VIVIZ - Kep1er
SinB, Umji - Dayeon, Hikaru, Shen Xiaoting

Brave Girls - LOONA
Eunji - Heejin, Olivia Hye, Eve, Choerry

Hyolyn - WJSN
Hyolyn - Yeoreum, Eunseo

All of the dance units received positive reactions, I heard


-Hyolyn participated in both dance and vocal? That's amazingㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to Hyolyn and Minyoung's stage...

-Whoa... Eunha and Yeonjung... Hold My Hand... I'm already in tears...

-I heard Kep1er and VIVIZ's dance stage got really positive reactions, I'm really looking forward to it...

-Hyolyn and Minyoung's song choice is a bit weak, though... But I'm sure they'll do just fine, they're great singers.

-Hyolyn and Minyoung in one team is just like... Avengers, though?

-Whoa... Don't Go is my favorite song ever. I'm really looking forward to it.

-Bona is not participating in Queendom? I miss herㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward to Kep1er's dance stage because they're all great dancers...

-What about the members that are not mentioned in this post? They're not participating in this round?

-I'm really looking forward to all the vocal teams...

-I personally have a high expectation for Eunha, Soobin, and Yeonjung's stage...
trazy.com