Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

,

tvN Our Blues viewer ratings

 

Nationwide / Seoul Metropolitan Area

Ep 1: 7.324 / 8.107

Ep 2: 8.736 / 10.189

Ep 3: 7.897 / 9.022

Ep 4: 9.182 / 10.064

Ep 5: 7.126 / 7.233

Ep 6: 7.722 / 7.870

theqoo

-Seems like there are a lot of people who stopped watching after the teenage pregnancy episode. I also questioned it too when it airedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I expected too much from this dramaㅎㅎㅎ It's bearable to watch, though

-These ratings with those actors and actresses? Seems like it's a really boring drama...

-I expected a lot from this drama, but I have to admit that... It's boring;; The plot is so old-fashioned and messy. I stopped watching it.

-It's boring. I enjoyed the first episode but then stopped on the teenage pregnancy episode.

-I don't see why it's necessary for them to have the teenage pregnancy episodeㅋㅋㅋ It's really uncomfortable for me to watch. 

-The character and plot are so easy to guess. The only good thing about this drama is the actor's and actresses' acting skills.

-I personally enjoy watching this drama, there's no black hole in terms of acting skills.

-It's plain boring. It's such a pity because the casts are literally top-class actors and actresses.

-It's just not my cup of tea. I watched it because it's starred famous actors and actresses, but I can't even watch it for 20 minutes...

-Seems like I'm the only one who enjoys watching this drama...

trazy.com