Klook.com

Friday, January 1, 2021

, ,

Aespa Winter's cover of Yours became a hot topic because of her beautiful voice

 

 theqoo

-Kim Winter ate this stage alive...

-I'm seriously going crazy... Not only is she beautiful, but she's also a great singer. She's totally my typeㅠㅠㅠ

-I f*cking love her voice, it drives me insane...

-Whose song is this originally...?

-She's truly a gem...

-Whoa, she's a freaking great singer and yet she's not the main vocal of her group... I want to hear her singing more...

-She looks really nervous, probably because she's a rookie... But she sounds really great!

-Her voice sounds really great... Where did SM find a girl like her??

-I was so surprised to find out how great of a singer she isㄷㄷ I can't believe SM managed to hide a girl like her all this time. If I were SM, I would've bragged her off to everyone...

-Winter-ya, I'm crying right nowㅠㅠ

-This song is originally by Lee Hi and Chanyeol, she's singing Lee Hi's part here and she sounds amazing

-I'm leaving this comment here since a lot of you talk about her position in Aespa. Aespa still hasn't officially released the members' positions so farㅠㅠ

trazy.com