Klook.com

Friday, January 1, 2021

, ,

SHINee drops their 2021 teaser on SM Town Online Concert

 


-SHINee's back!!! I'm really looking forward to itㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan of SHINee but my heart flutters to hear thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, I'm so excited for this!! I can't wait already

-I get goosebumps to think that I know every single songs they releasedㅋㅋㅋ Their songs are really great, for real

-Hul... Hul... SHINee's back!!

-Oh God... My heart is beating so fast just to hear that...

-As a Shawol, I can't help but scream to express how emotional I am to hear thisㅠㅠ

-I'm trembling so hard right nowㅠㅠㅠ SHINee's back!!!

-I hope they'll comeback with something like Viewㅠㅠ

-My heart just skipped a beat when they announced thisㅠㅠㅠ My babiesㅠㅠㅠ

-You can always trust in SHINee when it comes to musicㅠㅠㅠ

-They all finished serving in military service??

-I'm looking forward to their comeback and I'm not even a fan!ㅎㅎ

trazy.com