Klook.com

Friday, January 1, 2021

,

SBS upcoming new drama gains attention after releasing the teaser for its similarity to Kingdom

 



















The writer is the one who wrote Mr. Queen
And it's being promoted as the drama that exceeds Kingdom

theqoo

-Do they have inferiority complex or what... They always claim their works are the best...ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

-Is it okay to create a similar drama like that...?

-When is the Season 3 of Kingdom coming...

-It's high-quality but I have to admit that it reminds me of Kingdom. I don't know if this can be considered as plagiarism, but this type of drama wouldn't be able to air if it wasn't for Kingdom...

-How could this drama be better than Kingdom...ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so f*cking funny how they're trying to convince us that this drama is going to be better than Kingdom... But evil spirits are different from zombies, right?

-The quality of their zombies can't even be compared to Kingdom'sㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can only laugh...

-They should've promoted it saying that it's a Zombie drama... It's really childish for them to claim that their drama is going to be better than Kingdomㅋㅋㅋ

-This looks so freaking scary... I wonder if I ever have the gut to watch this... However, I really want to watch this drama because of Jang Dongyoon...

-I have to agree that it looks similar to Kingdom...

-My whole family was like, 'Isn't this Kingdom?', after the teaser ended...

-I don't think this kind of drama would be hyped as much as it does right now if it wasn't for Kingdom

trazy.com