Klook.com

Friday, January 1, 2021

,

Red Velvet performs Psycho as a full-group in SM Town virtual concert



 theqoo

-Has Wendy fully recovered?? I hope she doesn't get too worn out, fighting!!ㅠㅠ

-We finally get to see Red Velvet performing Psycho as a full groupㅠㅠ I love you, Red Velvet!

-Psychoㅠㅠ Can they please pretend they just released this song and promote it again?

-I got to see Wendy singing and dancing... There's nothing else I can ask for...

-Can they just promote this song again?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Please promote this song againㅠㅠ I really like their styling for this concept, not to mention that the song is legendary...

-I love you, girlsㅠㅠ 2021 will be full of only good things. Red Velvet as a full group is so preciousㅠㅠㅠ

-It took us 1 year to finally see them performing this song as a full group and it makes me feel emotional...

-I've been waiting for Red Velvet to perform Psycho as a full-group for so longㅠㅠ

-Seulgi is so prettyㅠㅠ They totally rocked thisㅠㅠ Wendy-ya, please don't get sick again!! 2021 will be filled with good things, I promise you

-I missed Wendy so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm happy to finally see Wendy dancing and singing againㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com