Klook.com

Friday, January 1, 2021

,

SM Town Concert's Ending Song today

 


is Hope

theqoo 

-I literally screamed when Taemin appeared on the screenㅠㅠ

-I don't know why but I love this song so much... It makes me feel emotionalㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon's skin is so light, she's so gorgeous...

-When Taemin appeared on the screen, I suddenly forgot how to breathe...

-This is literally SM Town's national anthemㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan, why is Taeyeon alone here??? I know that some of Girls Generation's members moved companies to pursue their acting careers, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she's the only one left in Girls Generation, right??

-Joy and Taeyeon are driving me insane...

-Can we get a Joy x Taeyeon collaboration please?

-I'm not a fan but I'd be really upset if Kyuhyun didn't sing the intro of this songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't help smiling throughout the performance... I love this so much...

-I'm so proud that Jeno got a line in this song! I love Hope so much...

-This has always been my favorite song since I was in primary school because of how hopeful the lyrics are... SM Town's national anthemㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com