Klook.com

Saturday, January 2, 2021

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Actively promoting idols who are turning 30 this year

 BTS Jin

EXO's Baekhyun

EXO's Chanyeol

EXO's Chen

Mamamoo's Moonbyul

B1A4's Sandeul

Lovelyz's Babysoul

VIXX's Ken

Monsta X's Shownu

Pentagon's Jinho


theqoo

-Teen Top's Cap is turning 30 too!! Finally, the first member of Teen Top to hit the 30s!!

-Our Seokjinie will forever be our cutie, I love you<3

-So, the people who are born in 1992 are already turning 30 this year...

-I can't believe those EXO's members are turning 30 this year...

-Time sure flies really fast...

-I didn't know Moonbyul was the oldest member in Mamamoo...

  ㄴI think Solar was born in 1991...? Isn't she older than Moonbyul?

-I just saw Baekhyun on SM Town concert yesterday and he doesn't look like he's already in his 30s...

-Jae from Day6 is also turning 30 this year!!

-Sunmi, Sohee, Hyuna, Hani, Zico, and Im Hyunsik were all born in 1992 as well

-I still can't believe that Lee Sandeul is already 30 years old...

-If I didn't know, I probably would've thought they were all 25 years old or something...

-Our Byulie is already 30 and the maknaes are in their mid 20s...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Seokjinie is only 13 at heart!

trazy.com